Comments

• Options

VERY hot. More like this please - latex-clad dominatrices. :smile:

• Options

Wow. A couple of months ago I ask for a pov footworship video and here it is. Perfect in every way. A sexy beautiful model was chosen for it Lauren Phillips. Thank you guys.

• Options

Yesss! We're always taking in your feedback, so keep those suggestions coming! Glad you enjoyed it :)

• Options

I loved this scene, but I’m someone who likes to actually be hit, and hit hard, not with a whip or something like that, but with a fist foot knee elbow forearm heel ball of the foot whatever even a wooden rod or stick to a joint because it’s what I crave most to be physically attacked, but not before sex or masterbation for some reason. I like having my joints manipulated with leverage so that I learn how to push back properly. I just think that you and your fellow actor made a great team in this scene. You actually got him to come with your hands at the end which is insanely hard for a dominatrix to do I think. Also your scene was in excellent taste because it was clearly consensual. Many bdsm scenes leave this ambiguous and I think that’s a bit wrong. I was watching this one scene where these two guys are portrayed as farmers in a barn who hire two women to help them with cleaning their barn. The women are then portrayed to be sexually abused and raped by their “employers”. I hated that scene so much it left a really bad taste in my mouth. It reminded me of a Charlene Harris Sookie Stackhouse plotline and it was creepy. Something like that probably would’ve happened in hotshot or bontompe Louisiana. It was thought provoking in a depressing way. Your scene is thought provoking in a way that makes me feel happy and yet kind of want to cry because of what I just saw. In the other scene. Thank you very much to both you and your fellow actor/scenepartner. I think you both were wonderful.

• Options

Also I’m not going to up or downvote because 8.8 is just such a nice number