Options

C'mon guys, you can do better with the femdom scenes

Guys, you're blowing it with the femdom vr clips. You're doing the same thing every damn time. Please watch some of the early solo Mistress T Clips where she's sitting in a chair or kneeling next to you or standing over you. (examples: office milf takes control, cock controlled by me, lick teacher etc.) Watch the way she leans into the camera and works the intimacy and the eye contact. Y

ou could be doing so much more with these clips working the slow sensual build to a fever pitch. The excitement is in the nearness of the dominatrix to us while we're jerkin off, sometimes just being close to the doms face while she commands us sternly yet intimately, or being down near her feet in heels, where you can see every detail of her shoes or her stockings, or breathing her pussy through her panties, as a prelude to a long drawn out worship of her pussy in all the exquisite visual detail that provides.

VR Bangers did a video with Kendra Lust, called below the belt, that hot as fucking hell because of the long slow build, and the close up shots. It would serve your team well to watch all of these videos. They also did a semi femdom scene with Dani Jenson, called driving her nuts. I fucking love femdom, and right now you guys are just about the only site that's even offering it. You guys kill it with the regular Kink Channel, especially Divine Bitches. I was really counting on you guys to take this to the next level with Kink VR.

I would also watch the english mansion vr clips. They started off a little weak, but now their clips are getting really hot and its all because of the intimacy and the long slow build up. Femdom is a thing that many guys fantasize about, but many may not ever get a chance to experience in the flesh. You have a chance to really take advantage of that, and just crush it with these videos.

I would buy a lifetime subscription to this channel if I could, if you guys would step it up with the Femdom Scenes.

Comments