Comments

• Options

please stop doing shit

• Options

It takes all sorts to make a world...
    I salute you dare a video with a BBW, and she is pretty good to dominate.
    Nevertheless I'm thinking to leave the site... It looks like the staff behind the camera is not the same that on the historic KINK website: effectively, I found the BDSM action very soft. For me only one video is hard enought to the KINK legacy: "you wore" with kira noir.

• Options

Hey Sam, thanks for all of your helpful feedback in the forums. It's difficult to cater to Kink's wide fan base on KinkVR since Kink.com spans a huge amount of fetishes. I understand that not all updates are going to appeal to everyone since there is such a wide range of genres and what seems to be one person's turn off can be another's kink. FYI, we are in fact the same crew that has been producing Kink.com content-- I've worked with them since 2008.

We have been featuring Kink.com talent and we have been working within the technical constraints of VR to do things that are much more difficult in VR than in traditional videos. Rope suspension, dominating from a POV position, rough corporal, make a challenging medium for vanilla performers even more difficult to work in. I'm not sure if most of the fans know but, many performers refuse to shoot VR because it is so physically demanding and scene partner intimacy that many of them depend on to perform is often encumbered by all the VR gear. So adding intentional physical pain takes things to a whole other level. We are still discovering those extraordinary performers, like Kira, who can do that. I appreciate your thoughtful response and would urge you to stick around so that we can find those unicorns that can satisfy your fantasies. Do know we are working diligently to do so!

• Options

Hello Fivestar, Thank you for the time you take to answered me. I'm happy to see that the Kink team continue to live!
    I understand there are many fetish stile and don't wory: I will stay even if all update are not my taste because I want to support your production and all your performers.
    I will patiently wait for my "unicorn" (you already know that I dream of a clear latex footjob).
    Thanks for your attention,
    best regards,
    Sam

• Options

I loved this scene. Decided to get the trial for this scene alone. Hopefully more BBW in the future. Great work.

• Options
    edited August 2019

I like pervert chubby girls so much. She is really hot. But don't be shy and don't worry to show naked stuffed belly too :) I agree with titog1234, she was my reason to subscribe too, I hope to find more BBW scenes here in future :)