Options

The Giant Needs of a Goddess

Comments

• Options

Always happy for a new scene but how come we didn't get the Emma rosie scene that was advertised to drop on the 15th? Sad

• Options

This does look excellent, but I'm bummed to have to now wait until the 26th after you've already teased us with that Emma Rosie promo, which is probably the best preview photo I have seen here. I know Emma's title is "Suspense Is Filling Her", but did you really have to extend that suspense theme to us? No slight to Rocky, as she looks fantastic, just feeling like the suspense was already killing me for Emma for the last week and you pushed Christmas back, and poor Rocky didn't even get the promo she deserved. It's all good, though, as I assume deadlines passed, and I can't really complain to be getting a goddess as a substitute, but if you do this again on the 26th the suspense might actually kill me! Oh well, spending the week with Rocky should help! Damn, she looks good in that outfit!

• Options

Hey @dirtyom32 and @SpaceCowboy, we're sorry that we changed the scene out - we had an issue in the KinkVR studio at the eleventh hour with a corrupted file that interrupted the editing process. In the interest of releasing the best possible scene, we made the difficult decision to delay Suspense Is Filling Her until the 26th. We did everything we could to get it out but it just wasn't possible. I hope the Suspense isn't killing anyone!

• Options

Thanks @BDVR_Matt. It's all good...I figure it's amazing when anything works correctly these days, so I assumed something went sideways. That said, it is now midway through the 26th and I find myself hitting refresh, impatiently waiting for the update. The suspense hasn't killed me yet, but do you have to keep trying?!?! Still hoping for today, though!