Comments

• Options

One of your best scenes ever! Love the fishhook stuff. :)

• Options

This scene is very difficult for me to rate. I have rated it positiv, but...
    The deep-throating parts with the fingers are some of the best things I've ever seen in VR. The face close ups with the view down her throat are incredible. And the fisting is good.
    But the style of the scene with 100% Male-POV and a lot of normal pussy fucking is not very interesting to me.
    This scene and many others from the last few months are awesome and should be standard for any normal POV fuck site.
    But from Kink I expect a little bit more focus on the fetishes.
    Just my thoughts...

• Options

I much prefer the recent content with us dominating the girl instead of a second person having all the fun. My only issue, like other recent scenes, is that we have this long intro with choking, slapping etc. which the girl was into but, once the sex begins, it all pretty much stops and it's fairly vanilla sex, not even anal. Why are we not choking and slapping her whilst fucking her?

• Options

This is peak content. I have yet to get past the 30min mark.

• Options

I really liked the video it was great I especially like the 69 face fucking I’d love to see a bit more of that!!

• Options

best yet. we need more close up gagging.. more messy vomiting?